I am a genealogist and family historian living in Melbourne, Australia and have been researching family history since 1984 with particular emphasis on Australia, England and Germany.
In December 2017 I graduated from the University of Tasmania with a Diploma of Family History, and in December 2019, I completed the Certificate of Genealogical Research with the Society of Australian Genealogists. In May 2022 I completed the ProGen Study Groups program as a member of the ProGen 52 group. In addition, I am a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists.
Currently, I am a member of the Society of Australian Genealogists and the Society of Genealogists in London. I am also a member of the Utah Genealogical Association, the Sussex Family History Group, the Hampshire Family History Society, the Geelong Family History Group, the National Genealogical Society (USA) and American Ancestors (New England Historic Genealogy Society).
In addition to formal training, I have been fortunate to attend many family history conferences and seminars both in Australia, the UK and USA. These include:
- Rootstech – Salt Lake City – 2017
- 15th Australasian Congress on Genealogy and Heraldry – Sydney – 2018
- Waves in Time – Maroochydore Queensland – 2019
- DNA Downunder – Castle Hill Sydney – 2019
- Rootstech – London – 2019
- 16th Australasian Congress on Genealogy and Heraldry – Norfolk Island – 2022
- Sands of Time – Redcliffe Queensland – 2022
- Family History Down Under – Castle Hill Sydney – 2022
- Various other smaller events in Australia and the UK