I am a genealogist and family historian living in Melbourne, Australia and have been researching family history since 1984 with particular emphasis on Australia, England and Germany.
In December 2017 I graduated from the University of Tasmania with a Diploma of Family History, and in December 2019, I completed the Certificate of Genealogical Research with the Society of Australian Genealogists. Currently I am participating in the ProGen Study Groups program as a member of the ProGen 52 group. In addition, I am a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists.
At this time I am a member of the Society of Australian Genealogists and the Society of Genealogists in London. I am also a member of the Utah Genealogical Association, the Sussex Family History Group, and the Geelong Family History .
In addition to formal training, I have been fortunate to attend many family history conferences and seminars both in Australia, the UK and USA. These include:
- Rootstech – Salt Lake City – 2017
- 15th Australasian Congress on Genealogy and Heraldry – Sydney – 2018
- Waves in Time – Maroochydore Queensland – 2019
- DNA Downunder – Castle Hill Sydney – 2019
- Rootstech – London – 2019
- Various other smaller events in Australia and the UK